Wednesday, December 3, 2008

****MY 5 PURP0535 0F TH3 G0VT.****

12.3.08
CRISTINA REYES


my 5 purposes of the govt. are...
1. Peoples safety
2. Jobs
3. Free Schooling
4. To provide any type of Public Service
5. To lock up any criminals
If the government wasn't fulfilling the purposes I listed, I think I would join a revolution because I think that they are completely able to have these things done. Not only for me but for everybody else. By peoples safety, I mean being able to control any type of invasions or attacks from other countries and also being able to punish any criminals. By jobs and free schooling I think anyone should get an education with out having to pay for it, and jobs should be given to those that need them.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good list and defense for your willingness to join a revolution. Some small errors. As is 18/20 points.